DRACTICALLY REDUCED AGAIN !!!!!!!!! Low taxes !!! A charming Dutch colonial home with cozy front porch situated in the superb neighborhood of the Emerald Hills section in Haddon Township that is close to downtown, shopping and restaurants, the Patco Train Station and award winning schools. This 3600 square foot home features 6 bedrooms, 3 and 1 1/2 baths .( An 1800 feet addition was built 13 years ago.) Included is an in- law /au pair suite on the main level off the kitchen area that consists of a kitchen area with , refrigerator, stove and dishwasher along with a living area,, one bedroom , one full bath and washer and dryer , with private entrance , all this is suitable for a young or older relative . Enjoy entertaining in the spacious living room and dining room . Enter the kitchen with maple cabinets, formica countertop, all stainless steel appliances included in sale ( gas stove , microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher), eat in kitchen with ceiling fans and recessed lighting. Enjoy watching TV in Family room off the kitchen. Wooden Deck with metal gazebo( included in the sale ) is located off the family room . Hardwood floors are throughout the first floor only. Carpet is on the second floor. There is an office area secluded off the dining room. The air condition on first floor is approximately 12 years old , air condition on second floor is 1 year old, Roof is approximately 15 years old . Hot water heater approximately 2 years old. All windows are approximately 4 years old Anderson windows. The upstairs master bedroom is huge with a walk in closet and master bath with a jacuzzi and shower stall .Washer and dryer located on upper level outside of bedrooms. Two full basements are unfinished - one under the original house and one located under the addition. , both are great for storage /tool area., They could be finished. Seller is downsizing and sale is subject to seller finding suitable housing. MOTIVATED SELLER!!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Dutch Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Vinyl Siding
3,600 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Telephone
Haddon Township Public Schools
THOMAS A. EDISON E.S.
WILLIAM G ROHRER
HADDON TOWNSHIP H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Attic
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Radiators, Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Poured
- Casement, Insulated, Screened, Storm Window
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Vinyl, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- 125.00 x 50.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price