Great quiet Street and location! This 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath home features trek deck on the front porch, hardwood floors, replacement windows, some recessed lighting, and most of all- updated kitchen. The living room has a window seat in the front and flows right into the formal dining room with a butlers pantry into the updated kitchen. Kitchen has an island with quartz counter tops, gas range, and table space. the laundry room is located on the main level towards the back of the kitchen where you have access to the backyard and covered porch. In this model, there is a family room. Upstairs has 4 generous sized bedrooms. The main bedroom is large in size and even has a WALK-IN closet with its own bathroom. There is a partially finished basement with plenty of storage. Solar panels are leased. Make your appointment today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,699 sq. ft
Haddonfield Borough Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Attic, Hobby Room
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 60.00 x 115
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price